Friday, December 3, 2010

Secret Boy

I like saying your name when I don't feel good.... It's like the echo of a ripple swelling, when a drop of water hits the soft glassy face of a still pond on a wind-hungry day.
I just fantasize about crushing your lips with mine. The thought of not meeting you makes me feel like someone kicked my dreams in the face.

I have to tell myself that anything too good to be true is just that, because the thought of us rolling around together in wildflowers is just too good.

I want to worship you for days, on endless clouds of pillows and sunshine blankets daily and moon kissed sweat, so sweet, throughout our nightly dreams. Fairies must dance at your feet on your giddiest day, for your smile is as enchanting and spell binding as the allure of a waterfall mirage in the desert.
I am caught in your rapture, your tangled web of blissful torment.

You are a gorgeous silver star with Carmel Coffee eyes and ruby satin lips that could slay my breathless wishes of bliss.
I surrender, reluctant yet unrelenting, softly repenting.... Please have mercy on my shell of a device- made to destroy or replenish my beating life source.
I defy my harsh nature to fight you or this force of attraction. I beg of you to agree, it's true, the only thing worth breaking, is seemingly what its made for.
I have found my warrior in you. I will bare you the greatest future of love, truth and ecstasy, that only the gods have had the courage to seek out.



No comments:

Post a Comment