Monday, October 11, 2010

Counterfiet Star

Hands fumbling, eyes averted,
Face blank with purpose, so uncertain.

Poise broken, unspoken
Lame excuses at the hip.
Caution rides, intention hides
It just kicks in, to Get A Grip...

You are ripped and I am torn;
Things familiar, always noted from afar.
Factual or not, a "Lost Boy" is what you are.

So dangle there, in your existence,
Pretending you're a star.

I'll move forward, toward winds of life,
For Nature, Light, and Love;
I wont stop for anything, except to look ABOVE.

I'm so moved, I stay driven,
I fly with faith in hand-my only wheel,
Reving engines, fueled with passion,
High in my cloud nine, karmatic steel.

I'm strapped in, as I hold on tight,
A traveling Gypsy in the night....
Road to road and feelin' tipsy,
I have no fear, "The Unknown" gets me.

Now back to you, don't be blue,
I shouldn't assume that you COULD see;
So run along now, follow Pan!
Add yourself to the scene,
Of what you wish you COULD be.

No comments:

Post a Comment